- Dimensions: 1220x2440x18mm
- Weight: 37 kg
- Veneer: birch
- Thickness, mm: 18
- Film density, gr/m2: 125
Film faced plywood Sun Birch is produced from Russian birch veneer of premium quality. For our film faced plywood we use brown film with density 120 gr/m2 printed on Finnish paper. Film faced plywood can be used for up to 50 times in case of right maintenance.
Grade 2/2 means that both sides of the plywood are of the second grade. According to manufacturing standard, grade 2 allow the following defects:
- lack of the film no more than 1% of total sheet area.
- white stripes or spots no more than 25% of total sheet area
- a few scratches without damage of the film
- lack of veneer in inner layers with length no more than 10 mm and depth no more than 2 mm.
- chips with length no more than 5 mm.
Film faced plywood of 2/2 grade may have visially seen defects which do not influence its exploitation proreties, but influence the price to go down.
*Tip of the day: Applying Formwork oil on film faced plywood will prevent sticking of the plywood to concrete